Quickbooks Accounting Services
Maintaining accurate, organized records is critical to a business’ efficient operation and tax planning, and that’s where QuickBooks comes in.
Becoming adept with QuickBooks benefits both of us, and we’re here to support you. As Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors, we can be your one-call resource for help installing, setting up, training and supporting your QuickBooks users.
Our QuickBooks Accounting Services Include
- Choosing the right version of QuickBooks
- Setting up your QuickBooks File
- Training on Posting Transactions
- On-Site or Off-Site Training
- Reconciling your bank accounts in QuickBooks
- Overseeing your bookkeeper
- Accounts receivable & invoicing
- Entering of payroll
- Tracking inventory
- Budgeting & cash flow management
We also have experts that can assist with Sage 50
(formerly Peachtree) and Foundation Software
Request a Consultation
Contact us for a no-obligation initial meeting to discuss your individual or small business accounting needs.
News from DKC
VIDEO: DKC's Rich Warfield discusses deductibles, depreciation and more
Business Entities: File FUTA tax through June if owe more than $500
Business Entities: File form 941 for the second quarter
Business Entities: File second quarter OH IT 501 and SD 101
View Complete Calendar »