Senior Tax Accountant
Senior Tax Accountant responsible for servicing the client base by providing accounting and tax services in the Northeastern area. Essential responsibilities of this position will include:
- Developing client relationships
- Tax compliance research
- Experience preparing and reviewing individual and tax returns including partnerships, S-corps, C-corps, non-profits and trusts
- Financial statement and work paper preparation and review
- Staff management and development
- Client consulting
- Ability to meet deadlines and work independently and in a team-oriented atmosphere
- Representation of clients for various tax agency audits
- Experience in performing Compilation, Review and Audit procedures
- Experience in Business Valuation is a plus BS degree in Accounting, CPA candidate or EA designation.
Prefer 5 - 7 years' public accounting experience. Familiarity with Thomas Reuters Ultra Tax and CS software, as well Excel, Word and QuickBooks. Excellent written and verbal communication.
At Donovan, Klimczak & Company we are a CPA firm dedicated to meeting the accounting, bookkeeping and tax planning needs of small business and individuals throughout the Northeast Ohio area with convenient offices in Hudson, Canton, Fairlawn, Louisville, and Strongsville.
We understand the issues small business owners face and take the time to work with each client individually to find personalized solutions to your tax and accounting issues. As your business advisor, we will help you make the best financial decisions so you can continue to profit and grow. We also know the accounting solutions and tax strategies to strengthen small businesses in many industries. We have experience with accounting for the hospitality industry, law firms, medical practices, manufacturing, construction and more.
Senior Retirement Account Representative
*401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
In this role, you will be managing day-to-day client relationships for a group of small business clients with 401k plans. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to): account reconciliations, compliance testing, 5500 and related filings, assisting with distributions and loans and marketing.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience
- Bachelors degree in a business related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with FT Williams
- Experience with defined benefit plans is desirable, but not required
- Professional industry designations/certifications or willingness to acquire
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Must have a willingness to market the Company
- Must be organized self-motivated and have a strong attention to detail
- Must be able to multi-task and work under deadlines
- Must be able to work independently
Company Description: Our Company offers TPA services to small businesses with 401k plans. We are looking to grow our client base and will train and reward an individual who is willing to take the lead in marketing the Company to help us grow.
Check this page from time to time for specific employment opportunities for Certified Public Accountants, small business accountants and administrative staff.
Please mail resume to:
Donovan, Klimczak & Company
484 South Miller Road Suite 100
Fairlawn, OH 44333