We do business in a range of industries for small businesses across Northeast Ohio, and we draw upon that experience to provide strategic business counseling and reliable, accurate accounting services for each of our clients.
While it’s not an all-inclusive list, a sampling of the industries we have a particularly strong interest and expertise in include:
- Construction – Our construction accounting services for HVAC companies, electricians, plumbers and other contractors include everything from job costing to routine bookkeeping.
- Healthcare – We provide full-service healthcare accounting and practice management consulting to doctors, dentists, chiropractors, veterinarians and other types of medical practices.
- Hospitality – Hotels, restaurants and bars need to closely monitor their overhead costs in order to stay profitable. Our bookkeeping services and financial reports will help you keep your cash flow in check.
- Law Firms – Sole practitioners and firms of all sizes can leverage our law firm accounting and tax services to save time, preserve resources and increase profits.
- Manufacturing – We show manufacturers how to remain competitive in the marketplace by analyzing production and overhead costs, and implementing a practical budget.
- Non-Profit – We help 501c3 organizations tighten their financial controls, provide timely and reliable information to stakeholders, and keep administrative staff on-task and productive.
- Oil & Gas – Our oil and gas accounting services help energy companies lower their costs, prepare internal and external reporting statements, manage production tax filings, and much more.
- Real Estate – Our real estate accounting services are perfect for agents, developers, investors, brokers and property managers. Industry-specific services we provide include cost segregation and 1031 exchanges.
Request a Consultation
Contact us for a no-obligation initial meeting to discuss your individual or small business accounting needs.
News from DKC
VIDEO: DKC's Rich Warfield discusses deductibles, depreciation and more
Business Entities: File FUTA tax through June if owe more than $500
Business Entities: File form 941 for the second quarter
Business Entities: File second quarter OH IT 501 and SD 101
View Complete Calendar »